Living in Montana, we LOVE exploring the outdoors as a family. Having a little one shouldn’t stop you from doing the things that you enjoy and Aspen loves to go!
I get questions on what I pack and how I plan for day hikes with a baby. The thing is, a lot of times we don’t plan and taking off for the day should not take a lot of “planning” once you have figured out what you need!
So, Mama’s and Dada’s, let me help you out! Bryce usually packs the baby and her things and I pack the rest of ours. I have created a quick list of what we take when we go for a day hike for the baby:
Hiking with a Baby Checklist:
- Baby pack- ours is “>this Osprey and we LOVE it
- Liquids-water, formula, juice
- Bottle + sippy cup
- Diapers + Wipes
- Organic “>bug spray
- Hat- warm and cold weather
- Change of clothes
- Extra layers-coat, pants, sweatshirt, small blanket
- Food-organic pouches and puffs
- Footwear- socks, tennis shoes, water shoes